16+ Tacoma APEXG3N Aluminum Front Bumper
16+ Tacoma APEXG3N Aluminum Front Bumper
All-Pro APEXG3N Series bumpers are designed to fulfill customer demands for durable, low-profile bumpers that look as good as they function. The Tacoma APEXG3N Aluminum Front Bumper is ideal for trucks running 35-inch or larger tires and those requiring winch and light mounts.
These bumpers are made from CNC laser cut, brake-formed, and MIG welded 3/16-inch thick aluminum plate. We include two beefy 1-inch thick recovery points made from 1.5” x .250 wall DOM tubing welded to 3/8-inch thick plates. Each bumper has two built-in 4-inch light mounts and an integrated 30-inch light bar mount. It will fit most 10,000-lb winches with a 4-1/2" x 10" mounting pattern. The optional Center Hoop provides excellent grille protection and two additional light mount tabs.
Versions of the bumper with center hoop weigh 65 lbs. Versions without the center hoop weigh 60 lbs.
AP-307338 and AP-307324 ship via FREIGHT to the contiguous 48 United States at a flat rate of $199.
AVAILABLE IN BARE ALUMINUM AND BLACK POWDER COAT VERSIONS:
|AP-307324||16+ Tacoma APEXG3N Aluminum Front Bumper - No Hoop (BARE)|
|AP-307338||16+ Tacoma APEXG3N Aluminum Front Bumper - Center Hoop (BARE)|
|AP-307333||16+ Tacoma APEXG3N Aluminum Front Bumper - No Hoop (Black Powder Coat)|
|AP-307346||16+ Tacoma APEXG3N Aluminum Front Bumper - Center Hoop (Black Powder Coat)|
- The factory fog lights will not work with this bumper. You will need to replace the factory fog lights with either 4" round or 3" square LED fog lights (available separately).
- Installation hardware is included
- Bare aluminum versions require painting before installation
- Although this bumper will work with the factory skid plates, for maximum protection we recommend that you use the All-Pro Tacoma IFS Skid Plate with these bumpers
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Improved approach angle and ground clearance
- CNC cut, brake-formed 3/16-inch aluminum
- Fits most 10,000-lb winches with a 4-1/2" x 10" mounting pattern
- Integrated 30-inch LED light bar mount
- Optional center hoop
- Integrated recovery points
- Available in bare aluminum or black powder coat finish (bare aluminum versions require painting before installation)
- Center hoop versions weigh 65 lbs.
- No Hoop versions weigh 60 lbs.
2016 Toyota Tacoma
2017 Toyota Tacoma
2018 Toyota Tacoma
2019 Toyota Tacoma
2020 Toyota Tacoma
2021 Toyota Tacoma
2022 Toyota Tacoma
ALL-PRO products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship prior to installation. Any alteration, improper use, or modification will void this warranty. This warranty is extended by All-Pro to the original purchaser. This warranty is effective for 90 days from the date of purchase. Any description of the goods is for the sole purpose of identifying them, is not a part of the bargain, and does not constitute a warranty that the goods will conform to that description. Any sample, model or advertised item is for illustrative purposes only, is not part of the basis for the bargain, and is not to be construed as a warranty that the good will conform to the sample, model, or advertised item. No affirmation of fact or promise made by All-Pro will constitute a warranty that the goods will conform to the affirmation or promise.
Purchasers and users of our products are responsible for determining the applicability of a product to their specific application. In the event of a defect, malfunction, or failure to conform to this warranty, All-Pro will repair or replace the goods without charge within 30 days of receipt of goods. If All-Pro is unable to replace and/or repair the goods or if All-Pro, at its sole discretion, determines that neither option is commercially practicable or cannot be made within 30 days of receipt of the goods, All-Pro will refund the purchase price. The purchaser is responsible for installation and removal of all parts, freight or shipping costs, and incidental or consequential damages.