Triple Drilled Driveline Flange
Triple Drilled Driveline Flange
Has all the common 1984-1995 patterns in one, universal output flange. Includes 4cyl CV and Non CV patterns as well as V6 CV pattern. Makes sourcing and reversing drive lines much easier. Fits gear-driven transfer cases and 8" differentials. Available with or without installed dust shield.
- 140063-1-KIT - Triple Drilled Driveline Flange - Differential with Dust Shield
- 100129-1-KIT - Triple Drilled Driveline Flange - No Dust Shield
- 100004-1-KIT - Triple Drilled Driveline Flange - T-Case with Dust Shield
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Has all the common 1984-1995 patterns in one, universal output flang
- Includes 4cyl CV and Non CV patterns as well as V6 CV patternl
- Fits gear driven transfer cases and 8" differentials
- Bolt Pattern: 70mm x 61.5mm, 68.3mm x 60mm, & 60mm x 60mm, all sized for 10mm driveline bolts
- 1979-1985 Toyota Pickup (4cyl Engines Only)
- 1985 Toyota 4Runner (4cyl Engines Only)
- All 8" Drop Out 3rd Members
- Other vehicles with an RF1A Gear-Driven T-Case
NOTE: This will not work with 1979-1985 factory drivelines.
If you have any questions on the use or installation of this product please contact our customer support at (559)-549-6737
All products carry our 12 Month Limited Warranty. All warranties are limited to the original purchaser and are not transferable to subsequent owners of the product. The warranty period begins on the purchase date. Trail-Gear warrants that it will repair or replace, free of charge, any eligible product which, under normal conditions of use and service, proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover any labor costs incurred in diagnosis of defects, removal or reinstallation of a product, nor does it cover any other consequential expenses.
Please read and review our return and warranty requirement document before sending in products.
Trail-Gear Inc. warranty does not cover, and Trail-Gear Inc. shall not be liable for, any undertaking, representation, or agreements made by dealers or other third parties selling Trail-Gear products, except where such agreements are within the provisions of this Warranty.
Specifically excluded from this warranty are failures caused by lack of maintenance, misuse, negligence, modification, abuse, improper application, crash damage, installation or operation, or failures caused by unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts.
Additionally excluded from this warranty are parts which are subject to normal wear and tear, such as bushings, fluids, hoses, gaskets, belts, etc. Products not manufactured by Trail-Gear Inc. are excluded from any warranty and shall be handled with the original manufacturer.
All parts used in a competitive racing environment are excluded from this warranty. If, after inspection, a part returned, under any warranty, is deemed to be ineligible for warranty repair or replacement, the part may be repaired or replaced for a discounted cost. Return shipping charges will apply. Any part for which a warranty replacement is sought must be returned to Trail-Gear Inc. before any replacement items can be shipped. All replacement parts shipped before the suspect part has been received and evaluated by Trail-Gear, MUST BE PAID IN FULL. In such a case, after the suspect part has been received and approved for a warranty replacement, the purchase price for the replacement will be refunded.
- Please contact Trail-Gear Inc. at 559-252-4950 or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to returning any product under warranty to verify that warranty is still in effect.
- Products must be shipped back to Trail-Gear Inc. at the expense of the customer.
- ATTN: WARRANTY
- 5356 E. Pine Avenue
- Fresno, Ca 93727.
Ship all products to:
- Please place a clearly marked copy of the original invoice on the outside of the package.
- Please include a short note stating the problem you are experiencing.
If any of the above mentioned policy is not met, the package will be refused or warranty claim denied. By completing the steps above, this will ensure faster processing of your claim so that Trail-Gear can get your product back to you as quickly as possible. All warranties are generally processed within 2-3 business days of Trail-Gear receiving the parts from you. Additional delays may be incurred if product needs additional testing or repairing.
If you are an international customer, please email the warranty department at email@example.com to receive further instruction. International customers may have the option to field destroy an approved warranty to avoid costly return shipping. In this case, any shipping charges for replacement parts will be at the expense of the customer.