1979-1985 Toyota Extreme Lift
Looking for a high quality suspension system for your factory solid axle Toy? We have gathered all our suspension goodies into one package that has all the trick parts. Flexy off-road performance, positive control on the highway, our suspension is stable and predictable in all driving conditions on and off-road. This is far more than a simple bolt on kit.
This kit provides up to 4.5-7.5" of lift, depending on the springs used. The front axle is moved forward 1.5" as compared to stock. With just minor fender trimming it provides room for 35" X 12.50 tires mounted on 10"" wide wheels. With some additional firewall work it is possible to fit up to 38" tires. Due to the extra flex we recommend switching to the wider rear axle from an 1986 - 1995 Pickup or 4Runner. These axles have larger drum brakes and are 3" wider than the 1979-1985 rear axles. This allows for more clearance between the tire and frame that can otherwise be a problem when running tires larger than 33". We offer 1.5" wheel spacers (not included) to use on the front axle to match these wider rear axles.
- Due to supply disruptions, we are temporarily substituting Trail-Gear Steering arms in this kit.
- Using a lifting block or shackle flip with our springs will void the All-Pro warranty
- Leaf springs are shipped without packaging. It is normal for springs to be scratched by freight carriers during the shipping and handling process and by customers during installation. We recommend that leaf springs be touched up with spray paint after they are installed to cover any bare metal exposed during shipping and installation.
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 1 - Hy-Steer Crossover Steering Kit
- 1 - IFS Steering Box Mounting Kit
- 1 - Front spring hanger with mounting tabs, greasable bolts & bushings
- 1 - Front greasable shackles
- 1 - Rear greasable shackles
- 1 - Front long travel leaf springs, bushings, spring pad (pair)
- 1 - Rear long travel leaf springs, bushings (pair)
- 2 - Rear spring hangers with greasable bolts
- 1 - Front U bolt flip kit
- 1 - Rear U bolt flip kit
- 2 - Rear Lower Shock Mounts
- 2 - Rear Shackle Hangers
- 2 - 3 Hole Perches
- 1 - Set Front & Rear Brake Lines
- 1 - Steering Stabilizer Kit
- 1- Pitman Arm
- 1 - Shock Hoops with Braces (pair)
1985 Toyota 4Runner
1979 Toyota Pickup
1980 Toyota Pickup
1981 Toyota Pickup
1982 Toyota Pickup
1983 Toyota Pickup
1984 Toyota Pickup
1985 Toyota Pickup
ALL-PRO products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship prior to installation. Any alteration, improper use, or modification will void this warranty. This warranty is extended by All-Pro to the original purchaser. This warranty is effective for 90 days from the date of purchase. Any description of the goods is for the sole purpose of identifying them, is not a part of the bargain, and does not constitute a warranty that the goods will conform to that description. Any sample, model or advertised item is for illustrative purposes only, is not part of the basis for the bargain, and is not to be construed as a warranty that the good will conform to the sample, model, or advertised item. No affirmation of fact or promise made by All-Pro will constitute a warranty that the goods will conform to the affirmation or promise.
Purchasers and users of our products are responsible for determining the applicability of a product to their specific application. In the event of a defect, malfunction, or failure to conform to this warranty, All-Pro will repair or replace the goods without charge within 30 days of receipt of goods. If All-Pro is unable to replace and/or repair the goods or if All-Pro, at its sole discretion, determines that neither option is commercially practicable or cannot be made within 30 days of receipt of the goods, All-Pro will refund the purchase price. The purchaser is responsible for installation and removal of all parts, freight or shipping costs, and incidental or consequential damages.