2005+ Tacoma Rear 3" Leaf Springs
All-Pro Standard Leaf Springs
Improve your Tacoma’s suspension performance and gain lift for tire clearance and long travel with All-Pro Standard Duty leaf springs! The 2005+ Tacoma 3″ lift springs mount in the original spring hangers. They feature a special torque leaf to reduce axle wrap. The 11-leaf pack provides a smooth, progressive spring rate, while extended u-straps and Teflon friction pads improve performance. The military wrap at the non-shackle eye provides the durability to take years of punishment.
All-Pro Expedition Leaf Springs
All-Pro Off Road now offers a heavy duty “Expedition” version of its popular rear leaf springs for Toyota Tacomas. Long known for the superior quality and off-road performance of their standard duty leaf springs, All-Pro’s new Expedition leafs are specifically designed to combine off-road performance with heavy duty weight carrying capacity. The popular expedition style trend in off-road vehicles is resulting in trucks that are carrying heavier loads than normally seen off-road. Specialized long-distance excursion gear such as roof-top tents, recovery and repair gear, camping equipment and extra water and fluids can add significantly to the cargo weight of expedition vehicles, exceeding the intended operating parameters of typical performance leaf springs.
All-Pro’s Expedition Leaf Springs feature a 20% higher spring rate than their standard leaf springs. They are otherwise identical in dimension and quality, providing the same eye-to-eye measurements and wheel travel. Our Expedition leaf springs are designed to carry up to 500 lbs consistently. **They may settle up to 1/2″ in height.
The Expedition Leaf Springs were developed in conjunction with All-Pro’s Baja Taco R&D platform. The Baja Taco was developed as an all-around off-road vehicle with long-term expedition capabilities as a key design parameter.
"Expedition-oriented products are a growing segment of the Toyota aftermarket," says All-Pro's Jon Bundrant.
"We've always been at the forefront of development for Toyotas, from rockcrawlers to pre-runners, so the expedition products are a natural addition to our product line."
Standard Leaf Spring Specifications
– Number of Leaves: 10 + 1 Overload/Rebound
– Eyelet-to-Eyelet Length (Free): 54-3/8″ (1381 mm)
– Spring Rate: 187 lbs/in
Expedition Leaf Spring Specifications
– Number of Leaves: 9 + 1 Overload/Rebound
– Eyelet-to-Eyelet Length (Free): 54-3/8″ (1381 mm)
– Spring Rate: 236 lbs/in
Frequently Asked Questions
After installation, the stock rear bumps will no longer be sufficient to prevent the spring from inverting. You must purchase and install a set of bump stops that are of sufficient height to prevent the spring from going negative arch. For best results, we recommend Wheeler’s SuperBumps (sold separately).
Failure to use bump stops of sufficient height may void the spring warranty.
- Using a lifting block or shackle flip with our springs will void the All-Pro warranty
- Leaf springs are shipped without packaging. It is normal for springs to be scratched by freight carriers during the shipping and handling process and by customers during installation. We recommend that leaf springs be touched up with spray paint after they are installed to cover any bare metal exposed during shipping and installation.
- Because we dual-source our springs, some spring sets may have one less leaf than listed in the specifications. Clamp location may also vary slightly. This does not affect quality, performance, or spring rate.
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- A higher number of thinner leafs provides a smoother, progressive spring rate compared to fewer, thicker leaves
- Double “military” wrap provides extra strength for the main leaf
- “Torque Leaf”, an extra half-leaf at the top of the spring pack, increases anti-wrap properties without hindering travel or ride quality
- Diamond-cut leaf ends to eliminate stress points which may weaken leafs and lead to premature failure
- Teflon anti-friction pads between leafs provide smoother flex, lessen spring wear and reduce noise
- Leafs are shot-peened after forming to relieve stress
- Every completed spring pack is pre-cycled to their travel extremity for quality control and to reduce the likelihood of initial sag
- All-Pro leaf springs are sold in pairs, with a complete urethane bushing and sleeve kit.
2005 Toyota Tacoma
2006 Toyota Tacoma
2007 Toyota Tacoma
2008 Toyota Tacoma
2009 Toyota Tacoma
2010 Toyota Tacoma
2011 Toyota Tacoma
2012 Toyota Tacoma
2013 Toyota Tacoma
2014 Toyota Tacoma
2015 Toyota Tacoma
2016 Toyota Tacoma
2017 Toyota Tacoma
2018 Toyota Tacoma
2019 Toyota Tacoma
2020 Toyota Tacoma
1. Install bushings into the springs using polyurethane-safe grease. If applicable, install the sleeves into the bushings.
2. Mount the springs to the vehicle. The end with the military wrap should be at the front.
3. Check to make sure the long side of the bolts on the spring clamps are pointed towards the inside of the vehicle.
4. Fully cycle the suspension and verify that no part of the springs interfere with other suspension components (e.g. shocks). Also verify that the brake lines are long enough and do not stretch at maximum droop or get pinched by other components. In some instances, leaf spring clamps may need to be removed or relocated to avoid interference with other components.
ALL-PRO products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship prior to installation. Any alteration, improper use, or modification will void this warranty. This warranty is extended by All-Pro to the original purchaser. This warranty is effective for 90 days from the date of purchase. Any description of the goods is for the sole purpose of identifying them, is not a part of the bargain, and does not constitute a warranty that the goods will conform to that description. Any sample, model or advertised item is for illustrative purposes only, is not part of the basis for the bargain, and is not to be construed as a warranty that the good will conform to the sample, model, or advertised item. No affirmation of fact or promise made by All-Pro will constitute a warranty that the goods will conform to the affirmation or promise.
Purchasers and users of our products are responsible for determining the applicability of a product to their specific application. In the event of a defect, malfunction, or failure to conform to this warranty, All-Pro will repair or replace the goods without charge within 30 days of receipt of goods. If All-Pro is unable to replace and/or repair the goods or if All-Pro, at its sole discretion, determines that neither option is commercially practicable or cannot be made within 30 days of receipt of the goods, All-Pro will refund the purchase price. The purchaser is responsible for installation and removal of all parts, freight or shipping costs, and incidental or consequential damages.