05+ Tacoma Rear Suspension Kit with Fox 24-118 Shocks
Are you looking for super trail flex combined with a stable street ride? Our lift has all the benefits of custom springs with the advantages of mass production (lower price and quicker delivery). Compare these features with other spring makers – All-Pro leaf springs offer: consistent arch, lift, and spring rate; shot-peened leafs – to reduce spring fatigue; pre-cycling – to reduce sag; anit-wrap leafs; teflon liners (pads); and full military wrap. This kit yields a 3″ lift height for 05+ Tacomas. Kit inlcudes rear leaf springs, bushings, extended brake lines, u-bolt flip kit, & Bilstein Shocks. We recommend 3″ rear springs for off road use to avoid tire rubbing with 33″ tires!
All-Pro Leaf Pack (choose Standard or Expedition)
- A higher number of thinner leafs provides a smoother, progressive spring rate compared to fewer, thicker leaves
- Double “military” wrap provides extra strength for the main leaf
- “Torque Leaf”, an extra half-leaf at the top of the spring pack, increases anti-wrap properties without hindering travel or ride quality
- Diamond-cut leaf ends to eliminate stress points which may weaken leafs and lead to premature failure
- Teflon anti-friction pads between leafs provide smoother flex, lessen spring wear and reduce noise
- Leafs are shot-peened after forming to relieve stress
- Every completed spring pack is pre-cycled to their travel extremity for quality control and to reduce the likelihood of initial sag
- Comprehensive 12-month warranty for non-racing applications when properly installed
All-Pro Rear U-Bolt Flip Kit; 4400T-AP-05:
All-Pro Off-Road’s U-bolt flip kit turns the U-bolts upside down so the bolt ends face up, away from the rocks. This mod both prevents damage to U-bolt threads and increases ground clearance. Kit comes complete with new heavy duty u-bolts, hardened u-bolt nuts and washers, and heavy duty CAD-plated u-bolt plates. The All-Pro U-Bolt Flip kit comes with tapped plates in every kit.
FOX 2.0 REMOTE RESERVOIR REAR SHOCKS, NON-ADJUSTABLE; 985-24-118
These FOX Racing 2.0 Remote Reservoir shocks are also a good option for the rear. These shocks feature a smooth-bore seamless alloy body; CAD designed pistons with high flow, low cavitational/ tunable velocity sensitive valving; Billet aluminum body caps and eyelets; Hardened 17-4 stainless steel 5/8″ hard chromed shafts; Clear cadmium body plating; Ability to be run at any angle, unlike emulsion shocks; Nitrogen gas pressurized to 200 PSI.
Steel braided rear brake lines; 5500T-AP-R-05:
These steel braided brake lines are great for your lifted Toyota. Rear brake lines are 24″ and are designed for stock ride up to a 4″ lift. US DOT approved. Exceeds all requirements of the Department of Transportation Motor Vehicle Standard MVSS-106.
- Using a lifting block or shackle flip with our springs will void the All-Pro warranty
- Leaf springs are shipped without packaging. It is normal for springs to be scratched by freight carriers during the shipping and handling process and by customers during installation. We recommend that leaf springs be touched up with spray paint after they are installed to cover any bare metal exposed during shipping and installation.
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 1 pair Standard springs with bushings and sleeves (4505T-AP-3)
- 1 each Rear U-Bolt Flip Kit (4400T-AP-05)
- 1 pair Rear Fox 985-24-118 Shocks
- 1 pair Rear steel braided brake lines (5500T-AP-R-05)
- Standard or Expedition Leaf Available
2005 Toyota Tacoma
2006 Toyota Tacoma
2007 Toyota Tacoma
2008 Toyota Tacoma
2009 Toyota Tacoma
2010 Toyota Tacoma
2011 Toyota Tacoma
2012 Toyota Tacoma
2013 Toyota Tacoma
2014 Toyota Tacoma
2015 Toyota Tacoma
2016 Toyota Tacoma
2017 Toyota Tacoma
2018 Toyota Tacoma
2019 Toyota Tacoma
2020 Toyota Tacoma
ALL-PRO products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship prior to installation. Any alteration, improper use, or modification will void this warranty. This warranty is extended by All-Pro to the original purchaser. This warranty is effective for 90 days from the date of purchase. Any description of the goods is for the sole purpose of identifying them, is not a part of the bargain, and does not constitute a warranty that the goods will conform to that description. Any sample, model or advertised item is for illustrative purposes only, is not part of the basis for the bargain, and is not to be construed as a warranty that the good will conform to the sample, model, or advertised item. No affirmation of fact or promise made by All-Pro will constitute a warranty that the goods will conform to the affirmation or promise.
Purchasers and users of our products are responsible for determining the applicability of a product to their specific application. In the event of a defect, malfunction, or failure to conform to this warranty, All-Pro will repair or replace the goods without charge within 30 days of receipt of goods. If All-Pro is unable to replace and/or repair the goods or if All-Pro, at its sole discretion, determines that neither option is commercially practicable or cannot be made within 30 days of receipt of the goods, All-Pro will refund the purchase price. The purchaser is responsible for installation and removal of all parts, freight or shipping costs, and incidental or consequential damages.