2005-Current Tacoma Bed Rack
2005-Current Tacoma Bed Rack
All-Pro Off-Road's 2005-Current Tacoma Bed Rack is constructed with ASTM A36 steel. This bed rack is 16″ tall from top of bed rail and is a great option to mount a Roof Top Tent and any other accessories of your choosing. You can load up the sides with Rotopax, axe & shovel, hi-lift mounts,recovery boards, Quickfist clamps, etc. and anything else you desire and still have a full bed to fill with the rest of your expedition gear. This bed rack features a complete bolt-together PEM nut design that makes the installation process easy.
Multiple zip tie holes and wire routing grooves make running electrical wires around the bed rack easy. With a variety of mounting holes and slots, this bed rack offers the freedom to build your ultimate expedition truck by loading your rack with everything you need in any configuration you desire. Built from solid laser cut 10-gauge steel, dimple died pillars, and slotted cross bars, this bed rack is built for strength, function, and a unique style. The rack is 16″ tall from the top of the bed rail. Made in the USA., and a unique style.
Note: This Bed Rack design is compatible with old accessory bars from All-Pro Off-Road Pack Rack enabling customers to re-use old bars for additional gear storage.
- Modular bolt-together system
- No welding required.
- Roof tent compatible
- Ships with Bare Steel or in Black Powder Coat finish (Bare steel versions require painting before installation.)
- Approx assembled weight: 63 lbs (Short Bed), 65 lbs (Long Bed)
- 16″ tall from top of bed rail
- Constructed from ASTM A36 steel
- Multiple Mounting locations for accessory bars
- Multiple zip tie holes and wire routing grooves make running electrical wires around the bed rack easy
- Much easier and quicker assembly through a unique design using PEM nuts.
- Accessory bars have multiple mounting hole patterns for mounting Rotopax, recovery boards, Quickfist clamps, Hi-lift mounts, etc.
- This Bed Rack design is compatible with old accessory bars from All-Pro Off-Road Pack Rack enabling customers to re-use old bars for additional gear storage
- LOAD CAPACITY - The Pack Rack is designed to support the equivalent of a rooftop tent with occupants along with accessories on the Accessory Bars. Consumers are expected to use sound judgment and common sense with regard to the loads they carry using this Pack Rack system.
- Made in the USA
2005 Toyota Tacoma
2006 Toyota Tacoma
2007 Toyota Tacoma
2008 Toyota Tacoma
2009 Toyota Tacoma
2010 Toyota Tacoma
2011 Toyota Tacoma
2012 Toyota Tacoma
2013 Toyota Tacoma
2014 Toyota Tacoma
2015 Toyota Tacoma
2016 Toyota Tacoma
2017 Toyota Tacoma
2018 Toyota Tacoma
2019 Toyota Tacoma
2020 Toyota Tacoma
2021 Toyota Tacoma
2022 Toyota Tacoma
Download installation instructions here.Installation Instructions
ALL-PRO products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship prior to installation. Any alteration, improper use, or modification will void this warranty. This warranty is extended by All-Pro to the original purchaser. This warranty is effective for 90 days from the date of purchase. Any description of the goods is for the sole purpose of identifying them, is not a part of the bargain, and does not constitute a warranty that the goods will conform to that description. Any sample, model or advertised item is for illustrative purposes only, is not part of the basis for the bargain, and is not to be construed as a warranty that the good will conform to the sample, model, or advertised item. No affirmation of fact or promise made by All-Pro will constitute a warranty that the goods will conform to the affirmation or promise.
Purchasers and users of our products are responsible for determining the applicability of a product to their specific application. In the event of a defect, malfunction, or failure to conform to this warranty, All-Pro will repair or replace the goods without charge within 30 days of receipt of goods. If All-Pro is unable to replace and/or repair the goods or if All-Pro, at its sole discretion, determines that neither option is commercially practicable or cannot be made within 30 days of receipt of the goods, All-Pro will refund the purchase price. The purchaser is responsible for installation and removal of all parts, freight or shipping costs, and incidental or consequential damages.