All-Pro Suspension Kit w/o Shocks
Save time and money by purchasing our full all-pro suspension kit. Our All-Pro Suspension Kit w/o Shocks is intended for those who plan on using adjustable coil-overs and need to compliment them with a rear spring lift and adjustable control arms. Choose between Standard and Expedition leaf springs. Optional bumpstops are available.
Each kit comes with a pair of All-Pro tubular chromoly upper control arms, extended brakes lines, and a u-bolt flip kit.
All-Pro Upper Control Arms; AP-306706:
- Tubular chromoly upper a-arms
- Uses 1.25″ uniballs (Made in the USA)
- New flush mount hardware and spacers
- Uniball spacers CNC machined from heat-treated stainless steel
- Polyurethane bushings with thick inner sleeves
- Includes grade 8 and high strength 12pt hardware
- Powder coated gray finish
- Maximum wheel backspacing = 4.50″
All-Pro Leaf Pack (Choose Standard or Expedition)
- A higher number of thinner leafs provides a smoother, progressive spring rate compared to fewer, thicker leaves
- Double “military” wrap provides extra strength for the main leaf
- “Torque Leaf”, an extra half-leaf at the top of the spring pack, increases anti-wrap properties without hindering travel or ride quality
- Diamond-cut leaf ends to eliminate stress points which may weaken leafs and lead to premature failure
- Teflon anti-friction pads between leafs provide smoother flex, lessen spring wear and reduce noise
- Leafs are shot-peened after forming to relieve stress
- Every completed spring pack is pre-cycled to their travel extremity for quality control and to reduce the likelihood of initial sag
- Comprehensive 12-month warranty for non-racing applications when properly installed **Using a lifting block or shackle flip with our springs will void the warranty on our springs
All-Pro Rear U-Bolt Flip Kit; 4400T-AP-05:
All-Pro Off-Road’s U-bolt flip kit turns the U-bolts upside down so the bolt ends face up, away from the rocks. This mod both prevents damage to U-bolt threads and increases ground clearance. Kit comes complete with new heavy duty u-bolts, hardened u-bolt nuts and washers. The All-Pro U-Bolt Flip kit comes with tapped plates in every kit.
All-Pro Rear Extended Brake Lines; AP-306706:
These steel braided brake lines are great for your lifted Toyota. Rear brake lines are 24″ and are designed for stock ride up to a 4″ lift. US DOT approved. Exceeds all requirements of the Department of Transportation Motor Vehicle Standard MVSS-106.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 1 pair All-Pro Upper Control A-Arms (3500T-AP-A-ARM-1.25-PR)
- 1 pair All-Pro Standard Leaf Pack (upgrade to Expedition in ‘Options’ for $50.00)
- 1 each All-Pro U-Bolt Flip Kit w/tapped plates for bump stops (4400T-AP-05)
- 1 pair steel braided rear brake lines (5500T-AP-R-05)
- Suitable for 0-3″ adjustable front lift
- 2-1/2 to 3″ rear lift (standard springs)
- 3″to 4″ (expedition springs)
- 2005-2018 Toyota Tacoma
If you have any questions on the use or installation of this product please contact our customer support at (559)-549-6737
ALL-PRO products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship prior to installation. Any alteration, improper use, or modification will void this warranty. This warranty is extended by All-Pro to the original purchaser. This warranty is effective for 90 days from the date of purchase. Any description of the goods is for the sole purpose of identifying them, is not a part of the bargain, and does not constitute a warranty that the goods will conform to that description. Any sample, model or advertised item is for illustrative purposes only, is not part of the basis for the bargain, and is not to be construed as a warranty that the good will conform to the sample, model, or advertised item. No affirmation of fact or promise made by All-Pro will constitute a warranty that the goods will conform to the affirmation or promise.
Purchasers and users of our products are responsible for determining the applicability of a product to their specific application. In the event of a defect, malfunction, or failure to conform to this warranty, All-Pro will repair or replace the goods without charge within 30 days of receipt of goods. If All-Pro is unable to replace and/or repair the goods or if All-Pro, at its sole discretion, determines that neither option is commercially practicable or cannot be made within 30 days of receipt of the goods, All-Pro will refund the purchase price. The purchaser is responsible for installation and removal of all parts, freight or shipping costs, and incidental or consequential damages.