All-Pro APEX Suspension kit with King Shocks
Lola was the name of our 2014 Toyota Tacoma test Truck on which we tried several spring and strut combinations until we found the best kit we could offer. Our "Lola" kit has been installed by countless happy Tacoma owners. We improved our springs and now offer the "Lola 2.0" kit. Along with a variety of shock options, each Lola 2.0 kit comes with a pair of All-Pro Tubular Upper Control Arms, u-bolt flip kits, braided steel rear brake lines, and a choice of Standard or Expedition All-Pro leaf springs. The Lola 2.0 Kit with King Shocks includes one pair of adjustable King Coil-Overs with reservoirs and a pair or rear shocks with external reservoirs.
King Front Coilovers w/ External Reservoir (25001-119-EXT) and Tacoma Rear Shocks w/ External Reservoir (25001-121-EXT)
King OEM performance kit custom tuned to provide your Toyota with unparalleled levels of performance and ride quality. Each kit has been subjected to punishing real world testing to develop the optimal damping curve and spring rate for your vehicle. Easy bolt-on installation for stock height or custom kits for trucks running lifted aftermarket suspensions.
- Lightweight hard anodized 6063 aluminum alloy reservoirs dissipate heat quickly and will not rust due to gas charging contamination.
- The heat treated 6061 aluminum alloy piston has our highly developed port configurations that contribute to the unique damping performance and famous King ride quality.
- High quality fittings are mated to Aeroquip high pressure hoses which resist abrasion and kinking.
- Wear bands are made from a Rulon composite that offers incredible wear resistance, low deformation under load and high compressive strength. Overlapping end design enhances sealing.
- Internally threaded top cap design threads over the shock body to enable maximum piston travel inside the shock body.
- Large 3/4″ or 7/8″ diameter shafts have a minimum tensile strength of 100,000 pounds per square inch. They are hard chromed and micro-polished to a 6 RA finish for extended seal life.
- 2.5″ Shock cylinders are precision bored to within +/- .001, then honed after cadmium plating to remove buildup for a tight piston seal and optimum valving function.
- High strength rod end designed for proper clearance on your application. Steel Teflon lined spherical bearings for smooth articulation and long life with no metal to metal contact.
- Coilover shocks are machined with our own truncated thread design for ultimate strength and trouble free spring preload and height adjustments.
- Aluminum components and vehicle specific mounts are machined from aircraft quality billet. Front and rear kits all include all necessary vehicle specific mounting brackets and hardware along with detailed installation instructions. Technical support, if needed, is only a phone call or email away.
- Pinch bolt coil adjuster nut offers superior clamping force to retain your coil preload adjustments without crushing the threads like set screw style collars do.
All-Pro Upper Control Arms; AP-306706
- Tubular chromoly upper a-arms
- Uses 1.25″ uniballs (Made in the USA)
- New flush mount hardware and spacers
- Uniball spacers CNC machined from heat-treated stainless steel
- Polyurethane bushings with thick inner sleeves
- Includes grade 8 and high strength 12pt hardware
- Powder coated gray finish
- Maximum wheel backspacing = 4.50″
All-Pro Leaf Pack (choose Standard or Expedition)
- A higher number of thinner leafs provides a smoother, progressive spring rate compared to fewer, thicker leaves
- Double “military” wrap provides extra strength for the main leaf
- “Torque Leaf”, an extra half-leaf at the top of the spring pack, increases anti-wrap properties without hindering travel or ride quality
- Diamond-cut leaf ends to eliminate stress points which may weaken leafs and lead to premature failure
- Teflon anti-friction pads between leafs provide smoother flex, lessen spring wear and reduce noise
- Leafs are shot-peened after forming to relieve stress
- Every completed spring pack is pre-cycled to their travel extremity for quality control and to reduce the likelihood of initial sag
All-Pro Rear U-Bolt Flip Kit; AP-306735:
All-Pro Off-Road’s U-bolt flip kit turns the U-bolts upside down so the bolt ends face up, away from the rocks. This mod both prevents damage to U-bolt threads and increases ground clearance. Kit comes complete with new heavy duty u-bolts, hardened u-bolt nuts and washers, and heavy duty CAD-plated u-bolt plates. The All-Pro U-Bolt Flip kit comes with tapped plates in every kit.
Steel braided rear brake lines; AP-306754:
These steel braided brake lines are great for your lifted Toyota. Rear brake lines are 24″ and are designed for stock ride up to a 4″ lift. US DOT approved. Exceeds all requirements of the Department of Transportation Motor Vehicle Standard MVSS-106.
- Using a lifting block or shackle flip with our springs will void the All-Pro warranty
- Leaf springs are shipped without packaging. It is normal for springs to be scratched by freight carriers during the shipping and handling process and by customers during installation. We recommend that leaf springs be touched up with spray paint after they are installed to cover any bare metal exposed during shipping and installation.
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 1 pair All-Pro Upper Control A-Arms (3500T-AP-A-ARM-1.25-PR)
- 1 pair King Front Coilovers w/o Adjuster (25001-119-EXT)
- 1 pair All-Pro Standard or Expedition Leaf Pack
- 1 each All-Pro U-Bolt Flip Kit w/tapped plates for bump stop
- 1 pair steel braided rear brake lines (5500T-AP-R-05)
- 1 pair King Rear Shocks w/o adjuster (25001-121-EXT)
- 0-3″ adjustable front lift
- 2-1/2 to 3″ rear lift (standard springs)
- 3″to 4″ (expedition springs)
2005 Toyota Tacoma
2006 Toyota Tacoma
2007 Toyota Tacoma
2008 Toyota Tacoma
2009 Toyota Tacoma
2010 Toyota Tacoma
2011 Toyota Tacoma
2012 Toyota Tacoma
2013 Toyota Tacoma
2014 Toyota Tacoma
2015 Toyota Tacoma
2016 Toyota Tacoma
2017 Toyota Tacoma
2018 Toyota Tacoma
2019 Toyota Tacoma
2020 Toyota Tacoma
ALL-PRO products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship prior to installation. Any alteration, improper use, or modification will void this warranty. This warranty is extended by All-Pro to the original purchaser. This warranty is effective for 90 days from the date of purchase. Any description of the goods is for the sole purpose of identifying them, is not a part of the bargain, and does not constitute a warranty that the goods will conform to that description. Any sample, model or advertised item is for illustrative purposes only, is not part of the basis for the bargain, and is not to be construed as a warranty that the good will conform to the sample, model, or advertised item. No affirmation of fact or promise made by All-Pro will constitute a warranty that the goods will conform to the affirmation or promise.
Purchasers and users of our products are responsible for determining the applicability of a product to their specific application. In the event of a defect, malfunction, or failure to conform to this warranty, All-Pro will repair or replace the goods without charge within 30 days of receipt of goods. If All-Pro is unable to replace and/or repair the goods or if All-Pro, at its sole discretion, determines that neither option is commercially practicable or cannot be made within 30 days of receipt of the goods, All-Pro will refund the purchase price. The purchaser is responsible for installation and removal of all parts, freight or shipping costs, and incidental or consequential damages.