Bilstein 5100 Rear Shock Set for 2007+ Tundra
Bilstein 5100 Rear Shock Set for 2007+ Tundra
Designed for 2007+ Tundra with 2” or 4” lifts, these high-performance 5100 monotube rear shocks are ideal for daily drivers, as well as drivers who tow and ride the trail. Easy-to-install, these bolt-on rear shocks require no modification to your Tundra. Monotube shocks provide greater damping power due to a larger surface area on the piston, resulting in improved handling and consistent performance. These rear shocks are finished in a multi-layer zinc, the most durable in the industry. Thoughtfully designed with self-adjusting deflecting disc valving, and high-flow piston which reduces harshness. These rear shocks also feature independent rebound and compression tuning, as well as superior control for large diameter tires. These shocks are sold as a pair.
- WOR-309515: Bilstein 5100 Rear Shock Set for 2007+ Tundra – 2 inch (Bilstein Part Number: 24-286244 x2)
- WOR-309516: Bilstein 5100 Rear Shock Set for 2007+ Tundra – 4 inch (Bilstein Part Number: 24-286251 x2)
NOTE: Bilstein does not provide new mounting cushions with this shock. You will need to reuse your cushions or purchase new ones.
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Lifted Height: 2” or 4”
- Easy to install: Direct bolt-on, no modification required.
- Designed for vehicles with lift kits & leveling kits.
- High performance shocks ideal for towing, off-road & daily driving.
- Self-Adjusting Digressive Piston.
- Floating Dividing Piston.
- Monotube shocks provide greater damping power due to a larger surface area on the piston resulting in improved handling and consistent performance.
- Multi-layer zinc finish is the most durable in the industry.
- Self-Adjusting Deflecting Disc Valving.
- High-Flow Piston Reduces Harshness.
- Independent Rebound & Compression Tuning.
- Larger Working Piston Area for Exact Damping.
- Superior Control for Large Diameter Tires.
- Sold as a pair
- Collapsed & Extended Lengths:
2” Lift Shocks
Collapsed Length = 17.34”
Extended Length = 26.81”
4” Lift Shocks
Collapsed Length = 19.65”
Extended Length = 29.12”
- Sold as a pair
2007 Toyota Tundra
2008 Toyota Tundra
2009 Toyota Tundra
2010 Toyota Tundra
2011 Toyota Tundra
2012 Toyota Tundra
2013 Toyota Tundra
2014 Toyota Tundra
2015 Toyota Tundra
2016 Toyota Tundra
2017 Toyota Tundra
2018 Toyota Tundra
2019 Toyota Tundra
2020 Toyota Tundra
2021 Toyota Tundra
If you have any questions on the use or installation of this product please contact our customer support at (559)-549-6737.
Bilstein Warranty Policy - North America
The following limited warranty from BILSTEIN applies to all purchasers (hereinafter â€œPurchaserâ€) who have purchased a BILSTEIN aftermarket product (hereinafter â€œProductâ€) in North America (hereinafter â€œNAâ€) from a BILSTEIN distributor. This warranty is non-transferable.
BILSTEIN warrants that Products purchased from a BILSTEIN distributor in NA shall be free from defects in design, material and workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the product and it is installed on the original vehicle for which the product was purchased.
Within the warranty period, the authorized BILSTEIN distributor shall be obligated to repair or replace a defective Product at its discretion. This does not apply if the product has been used improperly and contrary to BILSTEINâ€™s instructions. Further claims for defects by Purchaser are excluded.
To exercise its warranty rights, Purchaser must contact the BILSTEIN distributor in NA from whom the Product was originally purchased to request the return of the Product and the issue of a return goods authorization (RGA). If the Product is to be returned, Purchaser is obligated to package the Product safely for transportation, include a copy of the invoice as proof of purchase, affix the RGA number visibly and legibly to the outside of the package and return the product to the BILSTEIN distributor at its own expense. Payment by BILSTEIN or the BILSTEIN distributor of import costs (customs or other government fees, tariffs, handling fees) incurred in connection with international returns is expressly excluded.
BILSTEIN or the BILSTEIN distributor shall under no circumstances be liable for consequential damages (such as, but not limited to, labor charges and/or lost profits) resulting from the use, misuse or inability to use the Product or from defects of the Product. This limitation of liability does not apply to injuries to persons, in the event of willful intent or gross negligence, or if a material, contractual obligation was violated.
In the event of improper use, in particular installation in vehicles not recommended by BILSTEIN, track racing or off-road use (unless the product is expressly designed for such use), all warranty claims are void.
The limited warranties set forth above do not cover normal wear and tear and are non-transferable.
- Surface finish, boot or mounting hardware such as, but not limited to, rubber bushings, bearings, valve shims
- Original equipment shock absorbers - which are warranted by the vehicle manufacturer
- Damage caused by improper installation
- Damage caused to non-motorsports product as a result of racing, driving competition or off-road use
- Use on modified or other than Bilstein-recommended vehicles
- Bent or broken rods showing abuse or abnormal wear
- Cosmetic damage such as scratches, notches, dents and corrosion
- Damage to products which have been altered without the written approval of BILSTEIN or the BILSTEIN distributor
- Damages caused by road hazards, accidents, improper use, water, flooding, fire or other natural phenomena or external causes
BILSTEIN warrants to the original retail purchaser that, for the periods specified below, each gas pressure shock shall be free from defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is non-transferable and does not cover normal wear and tear.
Proof of purchase is required to process warranty. Any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness or fitness for particular purpose, except as may be prohibited by applicable law, is likewise limited in duration to timeframe specified below, from the date of original retail purchase.
Some States do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- B4 OE Replacement
- B3/B4 OE Replacement Air Suspension (Spring and Strut)
- B6 / B6 Performance
- B8 Performance Plus
- B12 Series
- B14 (PSS)
- B16 (PSS9 & PSS10)
- B6 4600
- B8 5100
- B8 5100 (Ride Height Adjustable)
- B8 5112
- B8 6112
Limited 2 Year Warranty
- B1 Air Compressor (only)
- B8 5160
- B8 5162
- B8 8100
- B8 8112
- B3 Coil Springs
- Steering Racks
Limited 90-Day Warranty
- B1 (excluding Air Compressor)
- B8 5125
- B8 5165
- M 7100
- B8 8125
- B8 9200
- B8 9300
- Service Repairs
To view BILSTEIN's complete Warranty Promise and Processing Procedures, please visit the BILSTEIN Warranty page.