All-Pro Suspension Kit with Bilstein Shocks
Save time and money by purchasing our full all-pro suspension kit. Our All-Pro Suspension Kit with Bilstien 6112 Struts and rear 5100 shocks is intended for those who want a complete and well balanced suspention kit at a great price. 6112 struts come unassembled or you can have us put them together for you for a small fee. These struts can be assembled to provide up to 2.5"""" lift. Choose between Standard and Expedition leaf springs. Optional bumpstops are available.
Each kit comes with a pair of All-Pro tubular chromoly upper control arms, extended brakes lines, and a u-bolt flip kit.
Bilstein 6112 Series Front Coil-Over; BIL-46-241627:
The 6112 Series optimizes off-road and on-road capabilities with a 60mm digressive piston for increased damping control. This kit features an adjustable spring seat, which allows vehicle leveling, larger tires, and increased ground clearance.
Features and Benefits:
- Large 60mm monotube for increased oil capacity, cooling, and long-term durability
- 60mm digressive piston for improved ride comfort and control over rough terrain
- Custom engineered cold wound linear springs for enhanced vehicle control
- Monotube design for consistent, fade-free performance
- Application specific for maximum performance
- Reuses OEM top mount and rubber isolator
- Made in the USA
- Kit includes (2) front 60mm shocks, (2) spring seats and (2) springs
- Comes unassembled – Assembly option is available.
- Assembled Coilover option includes new strut mounts.
All-Pro Upper Control Arms; AP-306706:
- Tubular chromoly upper a-arms
- Uses 1.25″ uniballs (Made in the USA)
- New flush mount hardware and spacers
- Uniball spacers CNC machined from heat-treated stainless steel
- Polyurethane bushings with thick inner sleeves
- Includes grade 8 and high strength 12pt hardware
- Powder coated gray finish
- Maximum wheel backspacing = 4.50″
All-Pro Leaf Spring Pack (choose Standard or Expedition)
- A higher number of thinner leafs provides a smoother, progressive spring rate compared to fewer, thicker leaves
- Double “military” wrap provides extra strength for the main leaf
- “Torque Leaf”, an extra half-leaf at the top of the spring pack, increases anti-wrap properties without hindering travel or ride quality
- Diamond-cut leaf ends to eliminate stress points which may weaken leafs and lead to premature failure
- Teflon anti-friction pads between leafs provide smoother flex, lessen spring wear and reduce noise
- Leafs are shot-peened after forming to relieve stress
- Every completed spring pack is pre-cycled to their travel extremity for quality control and to reduce the likelihood of initial sag
Bilstein 5100 Series Rear Shocks; BIL-33-330237:
Bilstein 5100 Series rear shocks are designed specifically to help your lifted Tacoma reach its pinnacle in ride performance, while supplying the correct tuning and length for your specific lift.
- Individually engineered for a wide array of specific vehicles and lift combinations
- Monotube gas pressure technology
- Easy to install; direct bolt-on; no modification required
- Multi-layer zinc finish is the most durable in the industry
Steel braided rear brake lines; 5500T-AP-R-05:
These steel braided brake lines are great for your lifted Toyota. Rear brake lines are 24″ and are designed for stock ride up to a 4″ lift. US DOT approved. Exceeds all requirements of the Department of Transportation Motor Vehicle Standard MVSS-106.
- Using a lifting block or shackle flip with our springs will void the All-Pro warranty
- Leaf springs are shipped without packaging. It is normal for springs to be scratched by freight carriers during the shipping and handling process and by customers during installation. We recommend that leaf springs be touched up with spray paint after they are installed to cover any bare metal exposed during shipping and installation.
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 1 pair Bilstein 6112 Coil-Overs (BIL-46-241627)
- 1 pair All-Pro Upper Control A-Arms (3500T-AP-A-ARM-1.25-PR)
- 1 pair Bilstein 5100 Shocks (BIL-33-330237)
- 1 pair All-Pro Standard Leaf Pack (add Expedition Leaf Pack for $50) (4505T-AP-3)
- 1 each All-Pro U-Bolt Flip Kit (4400T-AP-05)
- 1 pair steel braided rear brake lines
- 0-3″ adjustable front lift
- 2-1/2 to 3″ rear lift with standard springs
- 3″ rear lift with expedition springs
2005 Toyota Tacoma
2006 Toyota Tacoma
2007 Toyota Tacoma
2008 Toyota Tacoma
2009 Toyota Tacoma
2010 Toyota Tacoma
2011 Toyota Tacoma
2012 Toyota Tacoma
2013 Toyota Tacoma
2014 Toyota Tacoma
2015 Toyota Tacoma
2016 Toyota Tacoma
2017 Toyota Tacoma
2018 Toyota Tacoma
2019 Toyota Tacoma
2020 Toyota Tacoma
ALL-PRO products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship prior to installation. Any alteration, improper use, or modification will void this warranty. This warranty is extended by All-Pro to the original purchaser. This warranty is effective for 90 days from the date of purchase. Any description of the goods is for the sole purpose of identifying them, is not a part of the bargain, and does not constitute a warranty that the goods will conform to that description. Any sample, model or advertised item is for illustrative purposes only, is not part of the basis for the bargain, and is not to be construed as a warranty that the good will conform to the sample, model, or advertised item. No affirmation of fact or promise made by All-Pro will constitute a warranty that the goods will conform to the affirmation or promise.
Purchasers and users of our products are responsible for determining the applicability of a product to their specific application. In the event of a defect, malfunction, or failure to conform to this warranty, All-Pro will repair or replace the goods without charge within 30 days of receipt of goods. If All-Pro is unable to replace and/or repair the goods or if All-Pro, at its sole discretion, determines that neither option is commercially practicable or cannot be made within 30 days of receipt of the goods, All-Pro will refund the purchase price. The purchaser is responsible for installation and removal of all parts, freight or shipping costs, and incidental or consequential damages.