All-Pro "PRO" Suspension Kit
The All-Pro "Pro" kit replaces your weak Toyota factory springs while improving the performance and ride of your 94-04 Tacoma, on-road and off-road, yielding a 0-3" suspension lift. Our kit includes our signature All-Pro Bilstein front coil-overs, Bilstein rear shocks, a choice of All-Pro Standard or Expedition Leaf Springs, All-Pro U-bolt flip kit, (1) extended rear brake line, and shock mounts.
Standard or Expedition Springs
All-Pro Standard and Expedition Springs are factory length, have a special torque leaf to reduce axle wrap and come with new poly bushings and sleeves.
The Standard Springs are designed for improved ride quality and flex in trucks that usually carry no (or light) cargo. Expedition Springs are designed to provide a smooth ride and flex in trucks that carry 300-450 lbs of cargo (e.g. a rig fully loaded with expedition provisions for lengthy off-road excursions).
- Due to all the possible rear shock installation setups, we do not include bump stops with this kit. You will need to set up your rear shocks and determine the bump stop height needed to prevent the shocks from bottoming out and the leaf springs from arching negative. We recommend that you choose a bump stop setup that will contact the frame approximately 1” before the shock bottoms out or the leaf spring reaches a negative arch. Contact our Technical Services department if you need advice on selecting a bump stop.
- Use of lifting blocks or shackle flip kits will void all warranty on All-Pro Leaf Springs!
- Leaf springs are shipped without packaging. It is normal for springs to be scratched by freight carriers during the shipping and handling process and by customers during installation. We recommend that leaf springs be touched up with spray paint after they are installed to cover any bare metal exposed during shipping and installation.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Complete Bilstein kit includes everything you need to improve the performance of your 95-04 Tacoma. Provides 0-3" lift. Coil-overs come with 550 lb coil. Add a set of All-Pro Upper Control Arms for 2-3" lifts to achieve factory alignment.
- All-Pro Bilstein Coil-Overs (pair)
- Upgrade to 650 lb coil **
- Bilstein 33-186542 (pair)
- All-Pro Leaf Spring Pack (pair)
- Rear Extended Brake Line (1 ea)
- All-Pro U-Bolt Flip Kit (1 ea)
- All-Pro shock mounts (pair)
- Spanner Wrench
- Spring & Shackle Hangers (95-97 kits only)
**We recommend running a 650 lb coil if you are running an aftermarket steel bumper and winch.
1995 Toyota Tacoma
1996 Toyota Tacoma
1997 Toyota Tacoma
1998 Toyota Tacoma
1999 Toyota Tacoma
2000 Toyota Tacoma
2001 Toyota Tacoma
2002 Toyota Tacoma
2003 Toyota Tacoma
2004 Toyota Tacoma
ALL-PRO products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship prior to installation. Any alteration, improper use, or modification will void this warranty. This warranty is extended by All-Pro to the original purchaser. This warranty is effective for 90 days from the date of purchase. Any description of the goods is for the sole purpose of identifying them, is not a part of the bargain, and does not constitute a warranty that the goods will conform to that description. Any sample, model or advertised item is for illustrative purposes only, is not part of the basis for the bargain, and is not to be construed as a warranty that the good will conform to the sample, model, or advertised item. No affirmation of fact or promise made by All-Pro will constitute a warranty that the goods will conform to the affirmation or promise.
Purchasers and users of our products are responsible for determining the applicability of a product to their specific application. In the event of a defect, malfunction, or failure to conform to this warranty, All-Pro will repair or replace the goods without charge within 30 days of receipt of goods. If All-Pro is unable to replace and/or repair the goods or if All-Pro, at its sole discretion, determines that neither option is commercially practicable or cannot be made within 30 days of receipt of the goods, All-Pro will refund the purchase price. The purchaser is responsible for installation and removal of all parts, freight or shipping costs, and incidental or consequential damages.