2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma Long Travel Kit
Introducing the new All Pro High Clearance Long Travel Suspension! Engineered to get 12” of wheel travel while extending the track width by 2” per side, this new Long Travel Kit has been completely redesigned to give you an additional 2 inches of ground clearance. Our long travel features 4130 Chromoly tubular lower arms & upper control arms . The Lower Control Arms (LCAs) have been boxed and plated for added strength, durability and skid protection on the trail. Our LCA’s feature a 1” uniball that replaces the factory lower ball joint. The 2” wider Upper Control Arms (UCAs) feature an industry leading 1.25” uniball for maximum articulation & travel. We use heat-treated 17-4 stainless steel misalignment spacers to adapt the uniball to the factory spindle. The LCAs & UCAs pivot on polyurethane bushings and have zerk fittings for easy lubrication.
From rocks to sand and everything in between, this long travel kit does it all without sacrificing comfort, quality, and performance. Tested on some of the hardest trails around, including the Hammers, Rubicon, and Moab, the All-Pro LT kit is built tough!
Chromoly Axle Shafts (not included)
Our extended heat treated 4340 chromoly axle shafts, made by Currie Enterprises, are required for 4×4 applications. They are inserted into the factory inner and outer CVs to retain 4WD. These are not included in the kit and must be purchased separately. Please specify vehicle when ordering.
Timbren Bumpstops (not included)
All-Pro has teamed up with Timbren SES to offer an upgraded bumpstop for use with our LT kit, or even stock. They are made of a softer compound than their usual offerings for weight carrying, and they provide a smoother, stop than the factory bumpstop without needlessly limiting travel. Recommended for 33”+ tires. These are not included in the kit and must be purchased separately.
Long Travel Shocks (not included)
Long Travel Shocks are required for our Long Travel Kit. For best results, we recommend Fox 2.5 Factory Series Remote Reservoir Long Travel Coilover Shocks or the Fox 2.5 Factory Series Remote Reservoir Long Travel Coilover Shocks with DSC Adjustment.
Tire & Wheel Recommendations
Max tire size without fiberglass fenders: 315/75/16 or 315/70/R17 (35″)
With Fiberglass (37″)
Max wheel backspacing: 4.75”
Alignment specs: Toe = factory; Camber = factory; Caster = 2.5-3 degrees
Material: Mostly 4130 Chromoly Steel Arms
Hardware: Grade 8 hardware included as needed, uses factory bolts & pivots
Weight: 95lbs (Upper & Lower Arms, Axles, Steering, Gussets)
Max Wheel Backspace – 4.75″
- 2″ extended tubular 4130 Chromoly upper A-arms with a 1.25″ Teflon-lined uniball for maximum travel & strength and zerk fittings for easy bushing lubrication.
- 2″ extended tubular 4130 Chromoly lower A-Arms with Billet CNC uniball adapter connector and bumpstop contact point – this strong design provides the utmost in off-road function and durability.
- Extended stainless steel braided brake lines, DOT approved.
- Heavy-duty spindle gussets (requires welding)
- Limit Strap Kit (requires welding)
- Tie Rod Extenders
- CV Inner & Outer Boot Kit (Inner Boots not shown)
- Includes eyelet spacers to allow use of Fox Shocks with Lower A-Arm (spacers not shown).
- Made in USA
- Fits 05+ Tacoma, FJ Cruiser, 03+ 4Runner, 2wd Tacoma Pre-Runner
- 1″ – 4.5″ Lift Height
- Long Travel shocks and extended IFS axle shafts required to complete installation. Front Timbren Bump Stops recommended (not included). See description below for details.
- Shock tabs intended for use with shock eyelets up to 1-1/4" in width. Shocks with eyelets smaller than 1-1/4" may need spacers to center the shock (spacers not included).
- 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma
- 2003-2009 Toyota 4Runner
- 2007-2009 Toyota FJ Cruiser
ALL-PRO products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship prior to installation. Any alteration, improper use, or modification will void this warranty. This warranty is extended by All-Pro to the original purchaser. This warranty is effective for 90 days from the date of purchase. Any description of the goods is for the sole purpose of identifying them, is not a part of the bargain, and does not constitute a warranty that the goods will conform to that description. Any sample, model or advertised item is for illustrative purposes only, is not part of the basis for the bargain, and is not to be construed as a warranty that the good will conform to the sample, model, or advertised item. No affirmation of fact or promise made by All-Pro will constitute a warranty that the goods will conform to the affirmation or promise.
Purchasers and users of our products are responsible for determining the applicability of a product to their specific application. In the event of a defect, malfunction, or failure to conform to this warranty, All-Pro will repair or replace the goods without charge within 30 days of receipt of goods. If All-Pro is unable to replace and/or repair the goods or if All-Pro, at its sole discretion, determines that neither option is commercially practicable or cannot be made within 30 days of receipt of the goods, All-Pro will refund the purchase price. The purchaser is responsible for installation and removal of all parts, freight or shipping costs, and incidental or consequential damages.