ARB On-Board High Performance 12V Medium Air Compressor (CKMA12)
ARB On-Board High Peformance 12V Medium Air CompressorWorkhorse, heart of ARB's compressor lineup. Full snap together wireloom with switches and relays - regulates by pressure switch pumps up to 100psi, thermal cutoff switch, sintered bronze filter 4micron - vibration isolators, very powerful for its size will give you about 7psi/minute into a 35" tire at sea level.
Permanently mounted, this compressor is installed into your truck and includes a full wiring loom with air locker solenoid plug in contacts, mounting hardware with reinforcing bracket and quality compressor isolating switch. This compressor, with the addition of ARB Pump-Up Kit (part #171302) can be used to activate air lockers, and can perform other functions such as inflating camping gear.
So what makes this compressor special? It's small enough to fit into even the tightest space and quiet enough to mount in the cab. It has enough output to air up four 35" - 37" tires in a single duty cycle and delivers about 7psi/minute into a 35" tire at sea level. We've tested this unit in ovens, freezers, underwater and in the silty dust of the Simpson Desert and it continues to perform.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Compact design makes it the highest flowing compressor in its class (voltage vs size)
- Fully sealed components for moisture and dust
- Pressure switch controlled air manifold systems specially designed to suit ARB Air Locker equipped vehicles
- Hard anodized cylinder bore and PTFE (Teflon) impregnated carbon fiber piston seal for reduced friction and maximum trouble free life
- New anodized mounting bracket dissipates motor heat and allows compressor to be repositioned 180
- Anti-vibration/sound deadening mount
- Relocatable splash resistant air filter assembly for cleaner, cooler air supply and versatile waterproof air intake positioning
- High density, high flow washable sintered bronze air filter element
- Maxi-Fuse equipped for professional in-line circuit protection
- Motor is 100% ball bearing equipped with unique linear brush pre-load system for extra long life, low heat and quiet operation
- Compressor piston is equipped with a German made high shock rated cylindrical roller bearing
- Constructed entirely of light weight, high strength engineering grade materials, including military and aerospace grade components
- Over-pressure safety valve equipped
- Motor is internally thermal protected against extreme temperature damage
Not Vehicle Specific
All products carry our 12 Month Limited Warranty. All warranties are limited to the original purchaser and are not transferable to subsequent owners of the product. The warranty period begins on the purchase date. Trail-Gear warrants that it will repair or replace, free of charge, any eligible product which, under normal conditions of use and service, proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover any labor costs incurred in diagnosis of defects, removal or reinstallation of a product, nor does it cover any other consequential expenses.
Trail-Gear Inc. warranty does not cover, and Trail-Gear Inc. shall not be liable for, any undertaking, representation, or agreements made by dealers or other third parties selling Trail-Gear products, except where such agreements are within the provisions of this Warranty.
Specifically excluded from this warranty are failures caused by lack of maintenance, misuse, negligence, modification, abuse, improper application, crash damage, installation or operation, or failures caused by unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts.
Additionally excluded from this warranty are parts which are subject to normal wear and tear, such as bushings, fluids, hoses, gaskets, belts, etc. Products not manufactured by Trail-Gear Inc. are excluded from any warranty and shall be handled with the original manufacturer.
All parts used in a competitive racing environment are excluded from this warranty. If, after inspection, a part returned, under any warranty, is deemed to be ineligible for warranty repair or replacement, the part may be repaired or replaced for a discounted cost. Return shipping charges will apply. Any part for which a warranty replacement is sought must be returned to Trail-Gear Inc. before any replacement items can be shipped. All replacement parts shipped before the suspect part has been received and evaluated by Trail-Gear, MUST BE PAID IN FULL. In such a case, after the suspect part has been received and approved for a warranty replacement, the purchase price for the replacement will be refunded.
- Please contact Trail-Gear Inc. at 559-252-4950 or email [email protected] prior to returning any product under warranty to verify that warranty is still in effect.
- Products must be shipped back to Trail-Gear Inc. at the expense of the customer.
- ATTN: WARRANTY
- 5356 E. Pine Avenue
- Fresno, CA 93727.
Ship all products to:
- Please place a clearly marked copy of the original invoice inside the package.
- Please include a short note stating the problem you are experiencing.
If any of the above mentioned policy is not met, the package will be refused or warranty claim denied. By completing the steps above, this will ensure faster processing of your claim so that Trail-Gear can get your product back to you as quickly as possible. All warranties are generally processed within 2-3 business days of Trail-Gear receiving the parts from you. Additional delays may be incurred if product needs additional testing or repairing.
If you are an international customer, please email the warranty department at [email protected] to receive further instruction. International customers may have the option to field destroy an approved warranty to avoid costly return shipping. In this case, any shipping charges for replacement parts will be at the expense of the customer.