05+ Tacoma Basic SAS Link and Bracket Kits
05+ Toyota Tacoma and 07+ Toyota FJ Cruiser Basic SAS Link and Bracket Kit
Being the innovators of the solid axle swap kit for the 86-95 Toyota Trucks and 4Runners, All-Pro Off Road has now developed a solid axle conversion kit for the Toyota Tacoma and FJ Cruiser using coil-overs and a 3-link system with a panhard bar. Our kit components are designed to work with the legendary Diamond Axle.
Our Link and Bracket kit gives you what you need to get your truck ready to hang all your coil overs and mount up your axle of choice. In addition to the link and bracket kit, You need our steering box kit, a complete front axle (diamond preferred), front coil overs with springs (2 per shock), extended brake lines, and front driveshaft (Tom Woods custom driveshaft does great work).
Shock Towers (pair)
Lower Shock Mounts (pair)
Panhard bar with heims
Upper Link with heims
Lower Link Brackets (pair)
Lower Links with Creeper Joint ends – your choice of 1-3/4″ x 5/16″ wall DOM steel tubing or 2″ OD 7075-T6 aluminum links
Panhard Frame bracket
Lower Panhard bracket
Lower axle link brackets
Passenger side frame link bracket
Driver side frame link bracket
Upper link housing bracket
Lower axle link brackets (not shown in photo)
Frame reinforcement plates (pair)
Mounting hardware included
- This kit requires advanced welding & fabrication skills to install. If you have any questions, we recommend you thoroughly read the installation instructions and call us for technical support before ordering.
- Additional parts are needed to complete this installation. Items required to complete your SAS are:
- Link and Bracket Kit
- Axle (either diamond or one supplied by you)
- Extended Brake Lines
- Steering Kit (with Steering Box)
- Shocks and coils
- Shock Towers (pair)
- Lower Shock Mounts (pair)
- Panhard bar with heims
- Upper Link with heims
- Lower Link Brackets (pair)
- Lower Links with Creeper Joint ends – your choice of 1-3/4″ x 5/16″ wall DOM steel tubing or 2″ OD 7075-T6 aluminum links
- Panhard Frame bracket
- Lower Panhard bracket
- Passenger side frame link bracket
- Driver side frame link bracket
- Upper link housing bracket
- Lower axle link brackets (not shown in photo)
- Frame reinforcement plates (pair)
- Mounting hardware included.
- 2005-Current Toyota Tacoma
- 2007-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
All products carry our 12 Month Limited Warranty. All warranties are limited to the original purchaser and are not transferable to subsequent owners of the product. The warranty period begins on the purchase date. Trail-Gear warrants that it will repair or replace, free of charge, any eligible product which, under normal conditions of use and service, proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover any labor costs incurred in diagnosis of defects, removal or reinstallation of a product, nor does it cover any other consequential expenses.
Trail-Gear Inc. warranty does not cover, and Trail-Gear Inc. shall not be liable for, any undertaking, representation, or agreements made by dealers or other third parties selling Trail-Gear products, except where such agreements are within the provisions of this Warranty.
Specifically excluded from this warranty are failures caused by lack of maintenance, misuse, negligence, modification, abuse, improper application, crash damage, installation or operation, or failures caused by unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts.
Additionally excluded from this warranty are parts which are subject to normal wear and tear, such as bushings, fluids, hoses, gaskets, belts, etc. Products not manufactured by Trail-Gear Inc. are excluded from any warranty and shall be handled with the original manufacturer.
All parts used in a competitive racing environment are excluded from this warranty. If, after inspection, a part returned, under any warranty, is deemed to be ineligible for warranty repair or replacement, the part may be repaired or replaced for a discounted cost. Return shipping charges will apply. Any part for which a warranty replacement is sought must be returned to Trail-Gear Inc. before any replacement items can be shipped. All replacement parts shipped before the suspect part has been received and evaluated by Trail-Gear, MUST BE PAID IN FULL. In such a case, after the suspect part has been received and approved for a warranty replacement, the purchase price for the replacement will be refunded.
- Please contact Trail-Gear Inc. at 559-252-4950 or email email@example.com prior to returning any product under warranty to verify that warranty is still in effect.
- Products must be shipped back to Trail-Gear Inc. at the expense of the customer.
- ATTN: WARRANTY
- 5356 E. Pine Avenue
- Fresno, CA 93727.
Ship all products to:
- Please place a clearly marked copy of the original invoice inside the package.
- Please include a short note stating the problem you are experiencing.
If any of the above mentioned policy is not met, the package will be refused or warranty claim denied. By completing the steps above, this will ensure faster processing of your claim so that Trail-Gear can get your product back to you as quickly as possible. All warranties are generally processed within 2-3 business days of Trail-Gear receiving the parts from you. Additional delays may be incurred if product needs additional testing or repairing.
If you are an international customer, please email the warranty department at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive further instruction. International customers may have the option to field destroy an approved warranty to avoid costly return shipping. In this case, any shipping charges for replacement parts will be at the expense of the customer.