Trail-Gear DuraLine™ Exoshield Winch Lines
Trail-Gear DuraLine™ Exoshield Winch Lines
If you have ever been stuck between a rock and a hard place you know how important it is to have a strong and reliable winch line. DuraLine™ Exo-Shield Winch Lines are premium, over-wrapped synthetic winch lines that won’t break the bank and are strong enough to get you out of the worst of situations.
The DuraLine™ ExoShield Winch Lines are overwrapped with black Dyneema SK75 to protect the winch line against abrasion from rocks, dirt, and debris. The last 12 feet of the winch line is overwrapped with red Kevlar to protect the winch line from heat generated by the winch drum. The red overwrap also works as an indicator letting you know you are down to the last 12 feet of winch line.
The DuraLine™ ExoShield Winch Lines have a 3/8” Dyneema SK75 core that has a breaking strength of 18,000 lbs.
The DuraLine™ ExoShield Winch Line includes a heavy duty gusseted stainless steel thimble and heat shrink installed to protect the splice. Also included is a G80 Heavy Duty Hook and a DuraLine™ Rope Guard at no additional cost!
The DuraLine™ Rope Guard is a 3-feet long polyester winch line guard that has a Velcro closure so it can be easily be put anywhere you need it to be on the winch line. It is great for protecting your winch line from abrasion whenever you have to lay your winch line over a rock or other obstacle.
Protect your investment with DuraLine™ ExoShield Winch Lines.
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Breaking strength: 18,000 lbs.
- Overwrapped with black Dyneema SK75 for protection against abrasion
- Last 12 feet overwrapped with Kevlar to protect against heat generated from the winch drum
- O.D. is 7/16" overall
- 18,000 lbs breaking strength (3/8" line)
- Heavy duty thimble and heat shrink installed
- Includes G80 Heavy Duty Winch Hook
- Includes DuraLine™ Rope Guard
Trail-Gear 12-Month Limited Warranty Policy
This product carries our 12 Month Limited Warranty. All warranties are limited to the original purchaser and are not transferable to subsequent owners of the product. The warranty period begins on the purchase date.
Trail-Gear warrants that it will repair or replace, free of charge, any eligible product which, under normal conditions of use and service, proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover any labor costs incurred in diagnosis of defects, removal or reinstallation of a product, nor does it cover any other consequential expenses.
Please download, review and follow the instructions outlined in our Return, Exchange, Warranty Form before shipping any product(s).
Trail-Gear Inc. warranty does not cover, and Trail-Gear Inc. shall not be liable for, any undertaking, representation, or agreements made by dealers or other third parties selling Trail-Gear products, except where such agreements are within the provisions of this Warranty.
Specifically excluded from this warranty are failures caused by lack of maintenance, misuse, negligence, modification, abuse, improper application, crash damage, installation or operation, or failures caused by unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts.
Additionally excluded from this warranty are parts which are subject to normal wear and tear, such as bushings, fluids, hoses, gaskets, belts, etc. Products not manufactured by Trail-Gear Inc. are excluded from any warranty and shall be handled with the original manufacturer.
All parts used in a competitive racing environment are excluded from this warranty. If, after inspection, a part returned, under any warranty, is deemed to be ineligible for warranty repair or replacement, the part may be repaired or replaced for a discounted cost. Return shipping charges will apply. Any part for which a warranty replacement is sought must be returned to Trail-Gear Inc. before any replacement items can be shipped. All replacement parts shipped before the suspect part has been received and evaluated by Trail-Gear, MUST BE PAID IN FULL. In such a case, after the suspect part has been received and approved for a warranty replacement, the purchase price for the replacement will be refunded.
Warranty Claim Procedures
- Please contact Trail-Gear Inc. at 559-252-4950 or email email@example.com prior to returning any product(s) under warranty to verify that warranty is still in effect.
- Please place a clearly marked copy of the original invoice on the outside of product packaging.
- Please include a short note stating the problem you are experiencing.
- Products must be shipped back to Trail-Gear Inc. at the expense of the customer.
Shipping AddressShip all products to:
5356 E. Pine Avenue
Fresno, CA 93727
- If any of the above mentioned policy is not met, the package will be refused or warranty claim denied. Completing the steps above will ensure faster processing of your claim so that Trail-Gear can get your product back to you as quickly as possible. All warranties are generally processed within 2-3 business days of Trail-Gear receiving the parts from you. Additional delays may be incurred if product needs additional testing or repair.
- Customers outside of the United States should email the warranty department at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive further instructions. These customers may have the option to "field destroy" an approved warranty to avoid costly return shipping. In this case, any shipping charges for replacement parts will be at the expense of the customer.