2016-Current Tacoma Dual Swing Out Bumper
2016-Current Tacoma Dual Swing Out Bumper
All-Pro's 2016-Current Tacoma Dual Swing Out Bumper combines an aggressively styled high-clearance bumper with space-saving storage for your spare tire and extra gear. Free up valuable storage space without sacrificing bed accessibility. All-Pro's Dual arm design dramatically decreases the clearance radius required, virtually eliminating the chance of interfering with anything you may have in tow. Each arm has (2) open locking positions at 90-degrees and 135-degrees. The modular bolt-together system requires no welding for installation.
The right-side arm can accommodate an oversized spare up to 37″ while the left-side arm offers numerous storage options, like our fully compatible Swing Out Bumper Ice Chest Holder (see RELATED PRODUCTS down below). This kit includes the bumper with integrated rear-facing LED lights, the spare tire swing-out arm, spare tire mount, and the accessory swing-out arm along with all installation hardware. This bumper is available in bare steel or a durable black powder coat. Although this bumper comes fully sanded and ready for paint, the mill scale will vary depending on the lot.
- Your factory tow hitch will not work with this bumper. If you need to use a tow hitch with this bumper, you will need to install the 2016-Current Tacoma Receiver Hitch (sold separately - see RELATED PRODUCTS down below).
- Does not accommodate Blind Spot Monitor.
WARNING-Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Constructed From 3/16-inch ASTM A36 structural steel, 3/8-inch and 1/2-inch thick gussets, and 1020 DOM Tubing
- Available in Bare or Black Powder Coat finishes
- High-clearance design with improved departure angles
- 100% bolt-on installation
- Dual swing-out arms with fully-sealed greaseable tapered roller bearing hinges
Spare tire arm DOM tubing is .188 wall to reduce vibration and accommodates up to 37" tire
- Accessory arm DOM tubing is .120 wall and accommodates optional, interchangeable aluminum accessory carriers
- Swing-out arm design includes automatically locking slam latches with stainless steel wear plates–each arm locks open at either 90-degrees or 135-degrees.
- The bumper includes integrated rear-facing LED lights and a built-in mounting bracket to relocate the backup camera
- If a tow hitch is required, order an optional 2016-Current Tacoma Receiver Hitch. The factory hitch will not work with this bumper!
- Includes flip-up license plate holder
2016 Toyota Tacoma
2017 Toyota Tacoma
2018 Toyota Tacoma
2019 Toyota Tacoma
2020 Toyota Tacoma
2021 Toyota Tacoma
2022 Toyota Tacoma
Download installation instructions here.Installation Instructions
ALL-PRO products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship prior to installation. Any alteration, improper use, or modification will void this warranty. This warranty is extended by All-Pro to the original purchaser. This warranty is effective for 90 days from the date of purchase. Any description of the goods is for the sole purpose of identifying them, is not a part of the bargain, and does not constitute a warranty that the goods will conform to that description. Any sample, model or advertised item is for illustrative purposes only, is not part of the basis for the bargain, and is not to be construed as a warranty that the good will conform to the sample, model, or advertised item. No affirmation of fact or promise made by All-Pro will constitute a warranty that the goods will conform to the affirmation or promise.
Purchasers and users of our products are responsible for determining the applicability of a product to their specific application. In the event of a defect, malfunction, or failure to conform to this warranty, All-Pro will repair or replace the goods without charge within 30 days of receipt of goods. If All-Pro is unable to replace and/or repair the goods or if All-Pro, at its sole discretion, determines that neither option is commercially practicable or cannot be made within 30 days of receipt of the goods, All-Pro will refund the purchase price. The purchaser is responsible for installation and removal of all parts, freight or shipping costs, and incidental or consequential damages.