Grizzly Locker For Toyota 8" Axles
Yukon Grizzly Lockers
Yukon Grizzly Lockers offer full and positive traction for serious rock crawling. Yukon Grizzly Lockers work like a ratchet wrench, allowing one wheel to spin faster as needed for going around corners but does not allow either wheel to go slower than the drive speed. The case and internals of the
a Grizzly Locker are made out of forged 8620 nickel-chromium-molybdenum tool steel for maximum strength. Grizzly Lockers also have large teeth to avoid breaking from shock-loading or a broken axle. Totally automatic with no buttons to press. Solid reliability.
Note: Requires the use of a Differential Setup Kit to install.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Works like a ratchet wrench, allowing one wheel to spin faster as needed for going around corners but does not allow either wheel to go slower than the drive speed
- The case and internals of the a Grizzly Locker are made out of forged 8620 nickel-chromium-molybdenum tool steel for maximum strength
- have large teeth to avoid breaking from shock-loading or a broken axle
- Totally automatic with no buttons to press
- 1979-1995 Toyota Pickup/4Runner 22R/RE Rear
- 1979-1985 Toyota Pickup/4Runner 4WD 22R/RE Front
- 1985-1995 Toyota Pickup/4Runner 2WD 22RET Turbo Rear
Application Data (V6):
- 1987-1995 Toyota Pickup/4Runner 2WD/4WD V6
- 1987-1995 Toyota Pickup/4Runner 2WD/4WD 22RET Turbo
- 1991-1997 Toyota FJ80 Land Cruiser Front
- 1979-1985 Toyota Pickup/4Runner 4WD Hi-Pinion
If you have any questions on the use or installation of this product please contact our customer support at (559)-549-6737
All products carry our 12 Month Limited Warranty. All warranties are limited to the original purchaser and are not transferable to subsequent owners of the product. The warranty period begins on the purchase date. Trail-Gear warrants that it will repair or replace, free of charge, any eligible product which, under normal conditions of use and service, proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover any labor costs incurred in diagnosis of defects, removal or reinstallation of a product, nor does it cover any other consequential expenses.
Trail-Gear Inc. warranty does not cover, and Trail-Gear Inc. shall not be liable for, any undertaking, representation, or agreements made by dealers or other third parties selling Trail-Gear products, except where such agreements are within the provisions of this Warranty.
Specifically excluded from this warranty are failures caused by lack of maintenance, misuse, negligence, modification, abuse, improper application, crash damage, installation or operation, or failures caused by unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts.
Additionally excluded from this warranty are parts which are subject to normal wear and tear, such as bushings, fluids, hoses, gaskets, belts, etc. Products not manufactured by Trail-Gear Inc. are excluded from any warranty and shall be handled with the original manufacturer.
All parts used in a competitive racing environment are excluded from this warranty. If, after inspection, a part returned, under any warranty, is deemed to be ineligible for warranty repair or replacement, the part may be repaired or replaced for a discounted cost. Return shipping charges will apply. Any part for which a warranty replacement is sought must be returned to Trail-Gear Inc. before any replacement items can be shipped. All replacement parts shipped before the suspect part has been received and evaluated by Trail-Gear, MUST BE PAID IN FULL. In such a case, after the suspect part has been received and approved for a warranty replacement, the purchase price for the replacement will be refunded.
- Please contact Trail-Gear Inc. at 559-252-4950 or email email@example.com prior to returning any product under warranty to verify that warranty is still in effect.
- Products must be shipped back to Trail-Gear Inc. at the expense of the customer.
- ATTN: WARRANTY
- 5356 E. Pine Avenue
- Fresno, Ca 93727.
Ship all products to:
- Please place a clearly marked copy of the original invoice on the outside of the package.
- Please include a short note stating the problem you are experiencing.
If any of the above mentioned policy is not met, the package will be refused or warranty claim denied. By completing the steps above, this will ensure faster processing of your claim so that Trail-Gear can get your product back to you as quickly as possible. All warranties are generally processed within 2-3 business days of Trail-Gear receiving the parts from you. Additional delays may be incurred if product needs additional testing or repairing.
If you are an international customer, please email the warranty department at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive further instruction. International customers may have the option to field destroy an approved warranty to avoid costly return shipping. In this case, any shipping charges for replacement parts will be at the expense of the customer.