2000-2006 Toyota Tundra Fox 2.5 Non-Reservoir IFP Coilovers
FOX 2.5″ Performance Series Non-Reservoir IFP Coil-Overs, 0-2″ Lift (2000 to 2006 Tundra)
*All-Pro Upper Control Arms (UCAs) Recommended
FOX direct replacement shocks deliver race-winning performance in a simple direct replacement bolt on shock. Each application has been rigorously tested by our engineers to maximize suspension travel and performance on and off the road. Direct replacement shocks are available in hundreds of applications from stock to lifted, as well as aftermarket kit replacements.
- Spring pre-load ring
- Nitrogen pressure
- Compression valving
- Rebound valving
- Sold as a pair.
- Suitable for 0-2″ of lift.
- Spanner wrench included.
- Body: Smooth-bore, clear coated, zinc plated, honed seamless alloy bodies
- Components: Black anodized 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft: 7/8″ hard chrome plated heat treated alloy steel
- Piston: Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving: Application specific valving to maximize off-road performance
- Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil: Specially formulated for ultimate performance at variable temperatures
- Reservoir: Internal reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Mounting: Direct replacement of stock shock package, coil spring is pre-loaded to level ride height
- 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra
ALL-PRO products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship prior to installation. Any alteration, improper use, or modification will void this warranty. This warranty is extended by All-Pro to the original purchaser. This warranty is effective for 90 days from the date of purchase. Any description of the goods is for the sole purpose of identifying them, is not a part of the bargain, and does not constitute a warranty that the goods will conform to that description. Any sample, model or advertised item is for illustrative purposes only, is not part of the basis for the bargain, and is not to be construed as a warranty that the good will conform to the sample, model, or advertised item. No affirmation of fact or promise made by All-Pro will constitute a warranty that the goods will conform to the affirmation or promise.
Purchasers and users of our products are responsible for determining the applicability of a product to their specific application. In the event of a defect, malfunction, or failure to conform to this warranty, All-Pro will repair or replace the goods without charge within 30 days of receipt of goods. If All-Pro is unable to replace and/or repair the goods or if All-Pro, at its sole discretion, determines that neither option is commercially practicable or cannot be made within 30 days of receipt of the goods, All-Pro will refund the purchase price. The purchaser is responsible for installation and removal of all parts, freight or shipping costs, and incidental or consequential damages.