- Trail-Gear, Inc. will only accept returns 60 days from the ship date.
- If products are purchased through one of our authorized dealers, you MUST contact the dealer for any return, exchange, and warranty needs and they will then contact us. We cannot accept any return, exchange, or warranty that is not submitted this way.
- You MUST include completed Return, Exchange, and Warranty Form inside the box with products being sent to us – any returns or warranties sent in without required paperwork will be held for 15 days and then returned to stock or scrapped, depending on the condition of product.
- Lifetime Warranty means ONE time replacement within the lifetime of originally purchased product.
- Trail-Gear will only cover shipping costs for warranties – shipping to and from Trail-Gear, Inc. for any return or exchange is at the expense of the customer.
All product returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Returns are subject to inspection. Returned items must be in new condition. Shipping charges are not refundable. Please contact us prior to returning any products. All returned boxes must have the invoice number clearly marked on the outside of the box or a copy of the invoice inside. Any returns made without the necessary information to clearly identify the sender will be held for 15 days and then returned to stock.
Please read and complete our Return, Exchange, Warranty Form before sending in products.