ARB On-Board High Performance 12V Medium Air Compressor (CKMA12)
ARB On-Board High Peformance 12V Medium Air CompressorWorkhorse, heart of ARB's compressor lineup. Full snap together wireloom with switches and relays - regulates by pressure switch pumps up to 100psi, thermal cutoff switch, sintered bronze filter 4micron - vibration isolators, very powerful for its size will give you about 7psi/minute into a 35" tire at sea level.
Permanently mounted, this compressor is installed into your truck and includes a full wiring loom with air locker solenoid plug in contacts, mounting hardware with reinforcing bracket and quality compressor isolating switch. This compressor, with the addition of ARB Pump-Up Kit (part #171302) can be used to activate air lockers, and can perform other functions such as inflating camping gear.
So what makes this compressor special? It's small enough to fit into even the tightest space and quiet enough to mount in the cab. It has enough output to air up four 35" - 37" tires in a single duty cycle and delivers about 7psi/minute into a 35" tire at sea level. We've tested this unit in ovens, freezers, underwater and in the silty dust of the Simpson Desert and it continues to perform.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Compact design makes it the highest flowing compressor in its class (voltage vs size)
- Fully sealed components for moisture and dust
- Pressure switch controlled air manifold systems specially designed to suit ARB Air Locker equipped vehicles
- Hard anodized cylinder bore and PTFE (Teflon) impregnated carbon fiber piston seal for reduced friction and maximum trouble free life
- New anodized mounting bracket dissipates motor heat and allows compressor to be repositioned 180
- Anti-vibration/sound deadening mount
- Relocatable splash resistant air filter assembly for cleaner, cooler air supply and versatile waterproof air intake positioning
- High density, high flow washable sintered bronze air filter element
- Maxi-Fuse equipped for professional in-line circuit protection
- Motor is 100% ball bearing equipped with unique linear brush pre-load system for extra long life, low heat and quiet operation
- Compressor piston is equipped with a German made high shock rated cylindrical roller bearing
- Constructed entirely of light weight, high strength engineering grade materials, including military and aerospace grade components
- Over-pressure safety valve equipped
- Motor is internally thermal protected against extreme temperature damage
Not Vehicle Specific
AIR LOCKER, INC. / ARB LIMITED WARRANTY STATEMENT (USA)
Air Locker Inc. (ARB) products are warranted free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of twenty-four (24) months from the date of initial retail purchase, with the exception of ARB Fridge/Freezers and Old Man Emu suspension products which carry a thirty-six (36) month, 35,000 mile (OME suspension) limited warranty and ARB Air Locker which carries a sixty (60) month warranty. Air Locker Inc's (ARB) obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing, replacing or crediting at its option, any part found to be defective.
Air Locker Inc. (ARB) does not warrant or make any representations concerning its goods when:
- The products are purchased used, scratch and dent or open box.
- The products are not installed, used, and maintained strictly in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions
- The products are installed in vehicles that are used in competition
- The products are installed in vehicles fitted with aftermarket non-standard tires with diameters in excess of OEM specifications
- The products are installed in vehicles with engines that have been modified to increase performance
Air Locker Inc. (ARB) will not be liable for labor charges and other intangible or consequential losses that might be claimed as a result of a failure of any ARB component or part thereof to the extent permitted by state law.
A claim under this warranty should be made as follows:
Contact Air Locker Inc. technical department at 425-264-1391 or via email at [email protected] to request a Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) number and instructions for returning the defective component.
For warranty information OUTSIDE of the USA, please CLICK HERE.