2005-Current Toyota Tacoma Overland Tailgate Table
2005-Current Toyota Tacoma Overland Tailgate Table
Using your tailgate as a table is nothing new to you. Your tailgate is your go-to workbench, picnic table, cutting board, and stool. The only ones who don't seem to understand this are Toyota themselves as evidenced by the wavy impractical design of their tailgate panel. The stock tailgate panel is a wasted opportunity that you can easily correct with the All-Pro Off-Road Overland Tailgate Table.
The All-Pro Off-Road Overland Tailgate Table turns your opened tailgate into a multi-functional platform for all of your overlanding, camping, fishing, and hunting needs. The durable food-grade polyethylene cover can be used as a cutting board while supporting your favorite camp stove. A slot on the left side and cup-holders on the right side prevent items from rolling away.
To assist with food preparation on-the-go, the Overland Tailgate Table is also available with a divided cutting board configuration. This option keeps the juices from meat and other succulent foods from contacting other parts of the tailgate. Cooking on the trail has never been safer or more convenient. Available in Black, Gray, Red, and Black-White-Black. Color Core material layers are co-extruded while the material is still molten, resulting in a homogenous material that will not delaminate, crack, or chip even under the harshest conditions.
- AP-309452 - 2005-Current Toyota Tacoma Overland Tailgate Table | Smooth Surface (Black)
- AP-309453 - 2005-Current Toyota Tacoma Overland Tailgate Table | Divided Surface (Black)
- AP-309545 - 2005-Current Toyota Tacoma Overland Tailgate Table | Smooth Surface (Gray)
- AP-309546 - 2005-Current Toyota Tacoma Overland Tailgate Table | Divided Surface (Gray)
- AP-310097 - 2005-Current Toyota Tacoma Overland Tailgate Table | Smooth Surface (Red)
- AP-310098 - 2005-Current Toyota Tacoma Overland Tailgate Table | Divided Surface (Red)
- AP-309886 - 2005-Current Toyota Tacoma Overland Tailgate Table | Smooth Surface (Black-White-Black)
- AP-309887 - 2005-Current Toyota Tacoma Overland Tailgate Table | Divided Surface (Black-White-Black)
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Quick and easy to install
- Uses original hardware
- Made from food-safe high-density polyethylene
- Available in black, gray, red, or black-white-black
- Color Core option is constructed from homogenous co-extruded material and will not delaminate, crack, or chip
2005 Toyota Tacoma
2006 Toyota Tacoma
2007 Toyota Tacoma
2008 Toyota Tacoma
2009 Toyota Tacoma
2010 Toyota Tacoma
2011 Toyota Tacoma
2012 Toyota Tacoma
2013 Toyota Tacoma
2014 Toyota Tacoma
2015 Toyota Tacoma
2016 Toyota Tacoma
2017 Toyota Tacoma
2018 Toyota Tacoma
2019 Toyota Tacoma
2020 Toyota Tacoma
2021 Toyota Tacoma
2022 Toyota Tacoma
Cleaning: Use only mild soap and warm water to clean your Overland Table. Do not use abrasive cleaning compounds or abrasive scrubbers, as they will scratch the surfaces.
Download installation instructions here.Installation Instructions
All products carry our 12 Month Limited Warranty. All warranties are limited to the original purchaser and are not transferable to subsequent owners of the product. The warranty period begins on the purchase date. Trail-Gear warrants that it will repair or replace, free of charge, any eligible product which, under normal conditions of use and service, proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover any labor costs incurred in diagnosis of defects, removal or reinstallation of a product, nor does it cover any other consequential expenses.
Trail-Gear Inc. warranty does not cover, and Trail-Gear Inc. shall not be liable for, any undertaking, representation, or agreements made by dealers or other third parties selling Trail-Gear products, except where such agreements are within the provisions of this Warranty.
Specifically excluded from this warranty are failures caused by lack of maintenance, misuse, negligence, modification, abuse, improper application, crash damage, installation or operation, or failures caused by unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts.
Additionally excluded from this warranty are parts which are subject to normal wear and tear, such as bushings, fluids, hoses, gaskets, belts, etc. Products not manufactured by Trail-Gear Inc. are excluded from any warranty and shall be handled with the original manufacturer.
All parts used in a competitive racing environment are excluded from this warranty. If, after inspection, a part returned, under any warranty, is deemed to be ineligible for warranty repair or replacement, the part may be repaired or replaced for a discounted cost. Return shipping charges will apply. Any part for which a warranty replacement is sought must be returned to Trail-Gear Inc. before any replacement items can be shipped. All replacement parts shipped before the suspect part has been received and evaluated by Trail-Gear, MUST BE PAID IN FULL. In such a case, after the suspect part has been received and approved for a warranty replacement, the purchase price for the replacement will be refunded.
- Please contact Trail-Gear Inc. at 559-252-4950 or email email@example.com prior to returning any product under warranty to verify that warranty is still in effect.
- Products must be shipped back to Trail-Gear Inc. at the expense of the customer.
- ATTN: WARRANTY
- 5356 E. Pine Avenue
- Fresno, CA 93727.
Ship all products to:
- Please place a clearly marked copy of the original invoice inside the package.
- Please include a short note stating the problem you are experiencing.
If any of the above mentioned policy is not met, the package will be refused or warranty claim denied. By completing the steps above, this will ensure faster processing of your claim so that Trail-Gear can get your product back to you as quickly as possible. All warranties are generally processed within 2-3 business days of Trail-Gear receiving the parts from you. Additional delays may be incurred if product needs additional testing or repairing.
If you are an international customer, please email the warranty department at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive further instruction. International customers may have the option to field destroy an approved warranty to avoid costly return shipping. In this case, any shipping charges for replacement parts will be at the expense of the customer.