Add Timbrens bump stop kit to your suspension kit for the ultimate ride.
Are you looking for super trail flex combined with a stable street ride? Our lift has all the benefits of custom springs with the advantages of mass production (lower price and quicker delivery). Compare these features with other spring makers – All-Pro leaf springs offer: consistent arch, lift, and spring rate; shot-peened leafs – to reduce spring fatigue; pre-cycling – to reduce sag; anit-wrap leafs; teflon liners (pads); and full military wrap. This kit yields a 3″ lift height for 05+ Tacomas. Kit inlcudes rear leaf springs, bushings, extended brake lines, u-bolt flip kit, & Bilstein Shocks. We recommend 3″ rear springs for off road use to avoid tire rubbing with 33″ tires!
All-Pro Leaf Pack (choose Standard or Expedition)
- A higher number of thinner leafs provides a smoother, progressive spring rate compared to fewer, thicker leaves
- Double “military” wrap provides extra strength for the main leaf
- “Torque Leaf”, an extra half-leaf at the top of the spring pack, increases anti-wrap properties without hindering travel or ride quality
- Diamond-cut leaf ends to eliminate stress points which may weaken leafs and lead to premature failure
- Teflon anti-friction pads between leafs provide smoother flex, lessen spring wear and reduce noise
- Leafs are shot-peened after forming to relieve stress
- Every completed spring pack is pre-cycled to their travel extremity for quality control and to reduce the likelihood of initial sag
- Comprehensive 12-month warranty for non-racing applications when properly installed
- Use of lifting blocks or shackle flip kits void all warranty on All-Pro Leaf Springs
All-Pro Rear U-Bolt Flip Kit; 4400T-AP-05:
All-Pro Off-Road’s U-bolt flip kit turns the U-bolts upside down so the bolt ends face up, away from the rocks. This mod both prevents damage to U-bolt threads and increases ground clearance. Kit comes complete with new heavy duty u-bolts, hardened u-bolt nuts and washers, and heavy duty CAD-plated u-bolt plates. The All-Pro U-Bolt Flip kit comes with tapped plates in every kit.
FOX 2.0 PERFORMANCE SERIES REAR SHOCKS, IFP
The 2.0 Performance Series Shocks delivers race-dominating performance in a hassle free bolt-on package. Their heat-reducing design includes a metal-impacted aluminum shock body that dissipates heat faster than conventional steel. Inside the Internal Floating Piston (IFP) separates shock oil from a high-pressure nitrogen gas chamber that provides a predictable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions. Combine these new technologies with a competitive price for a winning combination.
Steel braided rear brake lines; 5500T-AP-R-05:
Crown Performance brake line kits feature five (5) layer stainless steel brake hoses, that are Kevlar reinforced and contain a Teflon inner core hose to minimize internal friction and volumetric expansion. They also feature unique one (1) piece construction steel fittings that are extremely durable and reliable. These DOT approved brake hoses are compatible with all brake fluids and are available in nine (9) colors. Brake line clips are included. These lines are an OEM replacement.