- Fast, powerful and high efficiency performance.
- Heavy duty series wound motor delivers superior torque output and faster line speed.
- Submersible sealed contactor with silver-alloy contact pads, thick copper buss bars and submersible construction ensures weather resistance.
- Patented Cone Brake Structure – “Brake outside the drum” – allows rapid heat dispersion.
- Tough Aluminum alloy housings.
- Industrial grade waterproof remote control comes with a thermometric LED indicator on the hand-held switch that automatically alerts when the motor is over-heated.
- Rugged and quiet 3-stage steel planetary gears for maximum mechanical efficiency.
- An ergonomic T-handle positively engages the free spool clutch through multiple evenly spaced locking holes for rapid rope payout. The entire clutch can be rotated to reposition the T-handle in multiple locations.
Rated Line Pull 9,000 lbs (4,082 kg) single line
Motor 4.6 hp / 3,430 w 12V Series Wound
Gear Ratio 3-Stage Planetary 156:1
Clutch (freespooling) Rotating Ring Gear
Brake (outside the drum) Automatic, full load CBS (Cone Brake Structure)
Winch Construction Aluminum Die Cast Housing with Steel Drum
Drum Size 2.5″ x 8.9″ (63.5 x 227 mm)
Control Waterproof remote with thermometric indicator LED w/17′ (5 m) cord
Rope Type Synthetic Rope SK-75
Rope Size 3/8″ x 100′ (10 mm x 30.5 m)
Mounting Bolt Pattern 10″ x 4.5″ (254 x 114 mm)
Winch Weight 59.5 lbs (27.0 kg)
Gross Weight 72.8 lbs (33.0 kg)
Box Dimensions 25.6″ x 7.7″ x 16.3″ (650 x 192 x 415 mm)