FJ Cruiser Front Bumper
- High clearance design with improved approach angle & ground clearance
- Heavy-duty winch mounting structure
- Optional light bar with headlight & turn signal protection
- Two hefty integrated recovery points
- Optional 4″ fog light mounts
- Frame support brackets included
- Now available in both modular bolt-together or 1-piece fully welded versions
- Made in the USA!
These Products work great with the FJ APEX Bumper…
The FJ Cruiser Front Bumper was designed not only with durability in mind, but we also developed this bumper to be high clearance with greatly improved approached angles and ground clearance, as well as the ability to run 35″+ tires, and mount a winch and lights. Not only is it functional for off-road use, it looks stylish too!
This bumper’s mounting structure is made from CNC cut, brake formed 3/16″ thick steel plate that is MIG welded in a fixture with 1/8″ outer shell. They are manufactured to strict specifications – within 1/2 degree to ensure proper fitment. We also include two hefty recovery points and frame support brackets.
Optional light bar configurations can be added as well with a center hoop, headlight hoops, or full APex hoops. These hoops are made from 1.75″ x .120 wall tubing.
Other options include 4″ fog light mounts (see APex series ) 3-stage powder coating, d-ring shackles, lights, and winch. This bumper will accommodate up to a 9500-lb winch, like the Warn 9.5XP with remote solenoid (other winches of similar dimension and bolt pattern may fit with some slight modification).
It is easy to install using the included hardware and instructions.
- Supercharged FJ Cruisers require modification to install the bumper.
- 2010+ models, the windshield washer fluid bottle will be exposed due to its low location from the factory. We recommend installing a ’07-09 bottle in the engine compartment or simply painting your bottle black to help conceal it.
|Dimensions||48 x 12 x 12 in|