These parts work with our rear springs.
Our ’98-’04 Tacoma rear leaf springs are factory length. These springs have a special torque leaf to reduce axle wrap. Springs come with new poly bushings and sleeves.
Mounting our springs on 95-97 Tacoma’s will require new front spring hangers 2″ forward (hole to hole) from stock, and the rear shackle hangers moved back 1″.
All-Pro’s Standard Duty leaf springs (4500T-AP) are NOT designed for heavy weight carrying capability. They are designed for ride quality and flex. For those carrying heavier loads such as rigs fully loaded for long-term expeditions, we recommend All-Pro “Expedition” Heavy Duty rear springs.
All-Pro’s new Expedition leafs are specifically designed to combine off-road performance with heavy duty weight carrying capacity. The popular expedition style trend in off-road vehicles is resulting in trucks that are carrying heavier loads than normally seen off-road. Specialized long-distance excursion gear such as roof-top tents, recovery and repair gear, camping equipment and extra water and fluids can add significantly to the cargo weight of expedition vehicles, exceeding the intended operating parameters of typical performance leaf springs.
All-Pro’s Expedition Leaf Springs (4500T-AP-EX) feature a 20% higher spring rate than our standard leaf springs. They are otherwise identical in dimension and quality, providing the same eye-to-eye measurements and wheel travel.
On unloaded Tacoma’s, they will result in a 1″ taller stance than the stated lift height of 3″. The stated lift height is maintained with loads of 400-500 lbs of cargo.
* A higher number of thinner leaves provides a smoother, progressive spring rate compared to fewer, thicker leaves
* Double “military” wrap provides extra strength for the main leaf
* “Torque Leaf”, an extra half-leaf at the top of the spring pack, increases anti-wrap properties without hindering travel or ride quality
* Diamond-cut leaf ends to eliminate stress points which may weaken leafs and lead to premature failure
* Teflon anti-friction pads between leafs provide smoother flex, lessen spring wear and reduce noise
* Leafs are shot-peened after forming to relieve stress
* Every completed spring pack is pre-cycled to their travel extremity for quality control and to reduce the likelihood of initial sag
* Comprehensive 12-month warranty for non-racing applications when properly installed
Use of lifting blocks or shackle flip kits void all warranty on All-Pro Leaf Springs