Ok All-Pro Nation. We have a new build starting! We’re taking a 2016 Tacoma and are going to make it as light as possible for drive-ability on road but in All-Pro fashion still being a beast off-road.
This is a ongoing build so stay tuned for updates!
-Stage 1 Breakdown-
- All-Pro Long travel up front
- KING shocks front and back
- ALL-PRO rear leafs
- Aluminum front tubular bumper with winch.
- Aluminum rear tubular bumper
- Aluminum skids
- Aluminum APEX sliders
- Full Aluminum Pack Rack
- 16 Toyota 8.75 Ring & Pinion Getting Nitro 4:88 gears
- ARB Air Locker up front with Factory E-Locker out back